The advantages of shopping online are just so numerous and more people say they prefer shopping online, the reasons which vary from shopping in their pajamas to convenience for elderly or physically challenged people will make you realize what’s positive about online shopping, if you are yet to join the league of smart shoppers.
If you are like me, you would like to avoid the crowds when you do the shopping. Crowd forces you to do a hurried shopping most of the time, creating a problem when it comes to finding a parking place nearby where you want to shop and going back to your vehicle later loaded with shopping bags. Here are some consumers’ reasons for buying online:
1. Convenience: Where else can you do shopping at midnight, wearing your pajamas? You don’t have to wait in a line or wait till the shop assistant helps you with your purchases. You can do your shopping in minutes even if you are busy, apart from saving time and avoiding crowds. Online shops give us the opportunity to shop 24/7 and also reward us with ‘no pollution’ shopping.
2. Cheap Deals: Items are cheaper, whether it’s a shirt, jean or phone, the prices from online stores are always cheaper as many online shops offer discount coupons. Together with Shoptomydoor’s reduced shipping cost and monthly promo, you save much more.
3. Fewer Expenses: It’s true that you can get great bargains online, but you also save money in other areas too. Many times when we opt for conventional shopping we tend to spend a lot more than the required shopping expenses, on things like eating out, transport, parking and impulsive shopping.
4. Comparison of Prices: Online shops make comparison and research of products and prices possible. Online stores also give you the ability to share information and reviews with other shoppers who have firsthand experience with a product or retailer.
5. Variety: One can get several brands and products from different sellers at one place. You can get in on the latest trends without spending money on travel; you can shop from USA, UK, China and other parts of the world without being limited by geographic area… These international online stores like amazon.com, ebay.com and lots more offer a far greater selection of colors and sizes than you will find locally.
6. Compulsive Shopping: Many times when you go out shopping you end up buying things which you do not require because of the shopkeepers’ upselling skills or you’ll compromise on choices because of the lack of choices in those shops.
7. Discreet Purchases: Some things are better done in privacy. Online shops enable you to purchase undergarment, lingerie, medication and other private needs without the embarrassment that there are several people watching you and your choices.
So what your own reasons for shopping online?